web hit counter
New Look.

Posted by Lina Chiquita on Tuesday, 29 January 2008 at 1:38 am |



Earwax : Wajah - Jackyn Victor







I sat for my very last paper on mondae n e qns tt came out was pure crap. Watever it is, its alrdy done n over wif! At night i hang ard wit raul n frens n we chilled at Starbucks. Im soo free ryte now im act hunting for a full tym job.


Speaking of job, I jz came bck home slaving at National Museum jz nw. Okay i felt lyk a doh-doh (watever tt means) cuz I thot me n my grp were e only ones workin skali turn out to b they hv their own staffs n there were many of them. But yeah i made frens wif sum n my job was hectic for awhile as i was made to served mostly champagnes n then wines. I saw alot of mediacorp artists n sum spore idols (lyk it matter duh). Oh n i thot it was lyk gay's association event or sumthin along e line haha. No, dun gt me wrong, I adore gays.. they r jz so handsome n clean n hygenic.. if only they r straight i'd go ga-ga over them lah.

Aft work i took a picture ther. Its my first tym to e National Museum okay.. I felt lyk a tourist! e pic is VERY blur cuz raul's hand was shaking. Noticed wat i jz did to my hair.. ? ta-daaa, they call me cleopatra.. HAH.



Okay i better gt sum rest. Am partyin later tonyte whieeee!