I Need Time.
Posted by Lina Chiquita on Saturday, 14 February 2009 at 11:13 am |
Earwax : Running Back - Jessica Mauboy
I hate pushy guys.
I hate being forced to do sumthin I dun wan eventhou i lyk forcin ppl at times whether they like it or not.
Haha. I do wat benefits me. Yes I am like that.
I just choose to be date-less today.
Mama said i shud manage my time well, at 1pm meet this guy, then at 4pm meet e second guy and so on.
She's takin me for a joke.
Seriously no one understand how fucked up i feel inside.
I get turned off easily if I noe a guy is falling for me.
I noe Im weird.
They said I should be grateful, other bitches would be feelin lyk they are on cloud 9alrdy but Im different.
Because by e face, yes im outspoken and extrovert.
But if u noe me well enuf, I am a reserved kinda person.
Reserved with my feelings.
And its not that I hate gettin compliments.
But too much of it and hearing it frm everyone else makes u feel lyk... so fucked up.
If I am really ALL THAT, why would my previous bf left me for another girl?
Seriously, IF I AM ALL THAT.
I hate tryin new things.
Just lyk how i hate tryin new food.
Yeah I am that boring.
I hate gettin to noe a person all over again.
Evritink starts frm frens. agree? Good.
First impression matters and Im nt ready to impress them yet.
I need time.
Like ppl who met wit an accident, watever injuries they had, u gotta gv them time to get their wounds covered back first before askin them to try walkin.
I mean, how do we n0e how much time is needed for a person to heal.
just lyk me, how do i n0e until wen im ready.
I noe its almost two weeks after the break up.
And I still can't move on.
Aniway fuck it lah, I just need to let it out.
Ouh and I sooo wanna share my brother (from another father)'s blog,
EPUL
Since he wrote sumthin for me, Im returnin a favour by advertisin his blog =D
Entry dated 12 Feb, e one for Momot Sachek.
Yeah he calls me that.
I think he thinks name calling is fun bt apart frm being a cb brother, he meant well.
Thank you! haha.
So here's e pcitures on 31 Jan..
Raul & me at Marina Barrage!
After that night, now i believe from mouth of words, "REBEL MCM PEPEK SIAK, PEPEK PN TK TU MACAM SIAL"
LOL.
Okay im goin to get ready for Finy's engagement. Im off.